Between International Congresses, at which the International Council meets, the IALC is governed by an executive group, the International Central Bureau.
Reports and Minutes are available to members at
www.lyceumclubs.org/international-central-bureau-bci/presidents-reports and www.lyceumclubs.org/international-central-bureau-bci/bci-minutes
The International Central Bureau is composed of:
- The International President
- The International Vice-President – northern hemisphere
- The International Vice-President – southern hemisphere
- The International Secretary
- The International Treasurer
- The Presidents of all national Federations
- The International Central Bureau maintains regular contact with all national Federations and is responsible for acting as the IALC Statutes prescribe.
France is in the spotlight Click here for France’s tribute to the 2019-2022 President Mme Muriel Hannart
BCI (IALC Board) 2019 Stockholm