Between International Congresses, at which the International Council meets, the IALC is governed by an executive group, the International Central Bureau.
Reports and Minutes are available to members at
The International Central Bureau is composed of:
- The International President
- The International Vice-President – northern hemisphere
- The International Vice-President – southern hemisphere
- The International Secretary
- The International Treasurer
- The Presidents of all national Federations
- The International Central Bureau maintains regular contact with all national Federations and is responsible for acting as the IALC Statutes prescribe.